[esp-r] I need help

李志英 lzytongji at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Sep 7 01:58:31 BST 2009

Hi all,

         Can some body give me a hand to look over the model(the attachment).
     I have established a model.(the attachment) But when i excute a simulation, it makes me craze about but i can't find the wrong. I have figure it for a while but still no answer. Could someone help me to get the answer?

        I have defined latent gain of the occupant, but after i simulate it, the result have a "0" in the item of latent gain. Could some body figure it out for me?

        In the casual gain, i inclued a electrical data for the light, but  I don't get the real mean of "Which phase is load connected to". Could some one explain it for me? But the result of electrical demand is "0"?

        I have defined a casual gain control, and is there any model in result analysis for the value of luminance except the casual gains.

       And the last question is about the nerwork. The node temperature in the result analysis is odd. I don't konw the reason for it.

      I am expecting the reply.Thanks very much!

Thanks,
Teresa

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/