[esp-r] Infiltration/ventilaton temperature

Simon Muhič simon.muhic at siol.net
Sun Sep 6 09:27:40 BST 2009

Dear all,

I would like to simulate use of ground heat exchanger for air for
ventilation of my thermal zone. So I have time dependent temperature for
8760 hours, for flow which could enter into simulated zone from ground heat
exchanger, which was calculated in other software (txt file). I have also
0,3 ACH of infiltration into the thermal zone with outside ambient
temperature. So Idea is to have ON/OFF flow control with temperature sensor
in zone.

I can't figure out how to setup the model to run such case. I tried with
"Impose measured data" facility without success. Any hint or idea will be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Simon Muhic