[esp-r] Solar multiple tramsmission

Tang, David David.Tang at owenscorning.com
Wed Sep 2 03:46:19 BST 2009

Community,

I post this message again as call for consulting.

The problem:
Four buildings encased by a shade that is made of glasses and plastic (ETFE), as seen below.

[cid:372460602 at 02092009-289D]

The buildings are between 11-20 storey high to be retail, office and 6* hotel.

There are openings at bottom and top to encourage natural ventilation in the summer. The climate is Beijing, China.

We need parametric study to find out the annual cooling/heating loads and running costs of the buildings, some of the street and roof level areas and for the covered area as a whole.

Any individual/company who is interested and capable is welcome to come foward with a cost.

Regards,

David Tang
Chief Engineer, Energy Solutions
Owens Corning
T: +86 21 6101 9587; F: +86 21 6101 9588; m: +86 13817249419

The information contained in this communication and its attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify postmaster at owenscorning.com and delete the communication without retaining any copies. Thank you.

Translations available: http://www.owenscorning.com/emailfooter.html