[esp-r] Re: Simulating UFH vs radiators

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 10:41:23 BST 2009

Bob,

You may want to look at the ADEPT tool (which is a front end to ESP-r and is
bundled up with presimulated results) available from sesg.strath.ac.uk >
downloads. The tool allows you to view simulation results and amongst other
things to compare the performance of underfloor and radiator systems --
without running simulations.

Making changes to system and control parameters is also possible but if you
want to change the system then you will have to fall back to ESP-r. In that
case you may take the underlying model as a starting point.

Some background material has already been published at BS'09 conference (look
for authors A Samuel and J Cockroft)

Dr Aizaz A Samuel
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Strathclyde