[esp-r] Limit number of windows in a surface

Paulo Filipe de Almeida Ferreira Tavares ptavares at isec.pt
Mon Aug 17 11:55:11 BST 2009

Hi all!

In my model some surfaces have 5 and 6 (and even more) windows. When i try to enter the second one in a surface, the program gives me a message to link this one to the other lower vertice of the surface. This means that i just can have 2 windows per surface? So i must put an equivalent window area (to that 5 or more) in the surface? Or can i link more than one window to the same lower vertices? If i do this, ESP-r will have fatal errors?

Sorry to make this questions, but the "Cookbook" don't refer this...

I would apprecciate any kind of help, before made any mistake that will lead me to a long time of corrections!

Regards,

Paulo Tavares