[esp-r] commit logs - email notification settings

Lomanowski, Bartosz Bartosz.Lomanowski at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 13 16:59:24 BST 2009

For those users that have an esp-r.net account and do not wish to receive commit log emails, you may do so by going to cvsdude.com and logging in with your esp-r.net credentials. Then go to My Settings in the top right corner, Email Notification Preferences->Edit, check the "Use my own settings" box and leave the "Enable email notifications" box unchecked. Click OK and you're done.

- Bart

NRCan, Canada