[esp-r] Re: printf broken error...

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 16:05:48 BST 2009

A recent question about printf...

I have compiled the latest version of ESP-r (11.7) without any errors.I´m using the recommended compilers. But now, when i tried to open an example occur this error:

paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ esp-r
paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ At line 2965 of file esru_lib.F
Internal Error: printf is broken

Another error happens when i try to create a new project:

paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ esp-r
paulo at paulo-laptop:~$  espokbox selected id iw            2           2
 espokbox selected id iw            2           2
At line 375 of file esru_libGTK.F
Internal Error: printf is broken

What could be the reason for these errors? I think that they are related...

This might be related to the version of the operating system and the
compiler which was used.  Can you supply the following information:

a) Operating system and version
b) Compiler (C and C++ and Fortran) and version numbers
c) the parameters used when invoking ./Install