[esp-r] printf broken error...

Paulo Tavares ptavares at mail.isec.pt
Mon Jun 22 15:46:48 BST 2009

Hi all!

I have compiled the latest version of ESP-r (11.7) without any errors.I´m
using the recommended compilers. But now, when i tried to open an example
occur this error:

paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ esp-r
paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ At line 2965 of file esru_lib.F
Internal Error: printf is broken

Another error happens when i try to create a new project:

paulo at paulo-laptop:~$ esp-r
paulo at paulo-laptop:~$  espokbox selected id iw            2           2
  espokbox selected id iw            2           2
At line 375 of file esru_libGTK.F
Internal Error: printf is broken

What could be the reason for these errors? I think that they are related...

Regards,

Paulo Tavares