[esp-r] Re: Effect of adjacent building

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu May 28 10:24:26 BST 2009

Dear Minhwan

is only the control >file< for the three separate buildings the same? You
have defined three separate control sets, one for each building?

Did you write out the QS with everything set to “verbose”? Experience
says that copying zones / buildings may lead to inconsistencies even though
no messages are given. I would go through the verbose QS report with a very
fine comb …

Regards

Achim