[esp-r] Re: Database corruption ?

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 11:51:22 BST 2009

This is, I think an issue with the Native Windows version of ESP-r that
you are using.  Check the ESRU download site and pick up the latest
BETA version for Windows which should correct this issue.

And the homepath report is typical - ESP-r has picked up the HOME
environment variable associated with your Windows account.  Some
users prefer to change the HOME environment variable to point to
another location such as C:\Esru\Models

One hint on the materials database, after copying a standard database
to your model folder, exit from the database menu and then re-enter
it and it may pick up the contents better the 2nd time.