[esp-r] Re: Database corruption ?

육인수 yook at dasskorea.com
Mon Jun 1 14:32:52 BST 2009

Jon

I found that 'homepath' is not modified on 'Environment Variable' menu on my
XP machine.

Instead, I could change it in Local Users and Groups option.

Following is the process that I followed.

   1. Go to the Windows *Start* menu, select the *Control Panel* option, and
   then double-click the *Administrative Tools* icon.
   2.  Double-click the *Computer Management* icon.

    <http://pcauthorities.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/pic16.jpg>
   <http://pcauthorities.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/pic16.jpg>
   3.  Select the option, *Local Users and Groups*.
   4. Click *Users *to preview a list of authorized users on the network.
   5. Double-click the account name of which you want to change the *Home
   folder *(local path).
   6. Give the Home path you want to set (I gave the path C:\Esru\Models)
   Please make sure that this given folder already exist.

 For some Korean users who named their window User name (or account name)
with Korean Characters, there can be some problem in saving results library.

 I hope this tip can be helpful for those sort of users.

Lewis I. Yook

Team Manager,
DASS Consultants Ltd.

143-834, Venture Center 304-ho, 632-9 Guui-dong Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea

T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com