[esp-r] Re: IES and esp-r

Georgios Kokogiannakis georgios at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 10:35:14 BST 2009

Hi Zhuolun Chen,

Jon covered the first part of your question.

Regarding the second part of your question, unfortunately there is not an
ESP-r plugin for Google SketchUp (big unfortunately here since this could
boost its use by a million percent).
However, I know that there is beta Revit plugin, which was developed for a
private organisation. Not sure if this will be released to the public in the
future (it is a non-english version at the moment).

Regards,
Georgios