[esp-r] ESP-r version for Intel OSX self extractor available for testing.

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 14:34:25 GMT 2009

I have created a self-extractor script which, in a few steps is able to
install a native Intel OSX version of ESP-r.   I have tested this on a limited
number of machines, but before uploading it to the ESRU web site it needs
to be tested on other Intel based Macs running OSX 10.5.

The installer, plus a compressed archive of the gfortran run-time library
and some instructions are available for testing.  If you are able to
do the test install I can send you the relevant files.  This version
only includes the X11 version, the GTK version will come later.

Regards, Jon Hand