[esp-r] Daylight under CYGWIN enviroment

Simon Muhic simon.muhic at siol.net
Tue Mar 17 10:54:11 GMT 2009

Dear all,

I use ESP-r under CYGWIN environment. I would like to simulate lighting
control. I have problems with daylight factor calculation or direct coupling
with Radiance. I went through tutorials and available literature and I
didn't find solution. I found useful information especially in
"Investigation and implementation of building simulation programmes -
especially ESP-r".

Does anybody have any experience with direct coupling or daylight factors
simulation with version 11.5 or 11.6? Is there any working tutorial with
direct coupling or daylight factors simulation?

Thank you for your help and best regards, Simon Muhic