[esp-r] screen capture questions

Lukas Swan (Dal) lswan at dal.ca
Wed Jan 7 16:26:41 GMT 2009

Hi

First:

I am having trouble capturing the rendering screen in esp-r and the error is
that I appear to be missing the program "import". I had a look in the
package manager, but only found one relatively large program (>100 MB) and
something for R (statistical analysis tool).

Does anyone have any help on this or where to pick up the program? I am
using Ubuntu.

Second:

Assuming I get "import" working and can capture the esp-r screen, I would
like to do a batch process to capture the screens of many different models.
I can easily write an automated program to open each model in prj. Is there
any way to go through the text mode and still have it save a image of the
model? I would like to verify that my batch process for model development is
working on a wide range of models using a visual check.

Regards

Lukas Swan

Dalhousie Univ.

Canada