[esp-r] Re: screen capture questions

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 18:11:49 GMT 2009

The package you are looking for is imagemagick.  It is quite simple to install
this via the Ubuntu Synaptic Package Manager.

But Ubuntu might also come with other ways of doing a screen capture. The
true benefit of the 'import' application is that it can be started up in a small
command line window that does not cover up the ESP-r application (other
capture tools may involve a pop-up dialog which will tend to cause ESP-r to
try and re-draw the image as you are capturing it.