[esp-r] Re: New file formats - tagged - some documentation

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 03:17:53 GMT 2008

I attach below a commented version of the version 1.1 geometry file of ESP-r. I
have marked on it sections which are not-yet-implemented and those sections
that appear in the file but are not-yet-used.

What will happen soon is enabling long names for multilayer constructions
and optical properties databases so that users can begin to use the longer
names allowable in the geometry file.

Once this is in place the can be a move to tagged data for zone constructions.