[esp-r] copy model

wong ing liang xijiayu at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:16:13 BST 2008

Dear ESP-r users,

I would like to copy several models from one computer to another. What is the correct procedures of doing it?

I am working on Window version 11.4 and have downloaded esp-r software in another computer. I tried to copy whole model folder from C/esru/Models to the same directory of the new computer. When I opened the building model, some problems existed:

Material db reference 111 has no data, or all zero... 112  15  Please check your selection!
Material db reference 268 has no data, or all zero... 269  15  Please check your selection!

Simulations and result analysis functions are not perfoming well too. Anyone knows how to resolve the problem?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Wong