[esp-r] Re: Disappearing constructions

Holger Bertling holger.bertling at gmx.de
Tue Sep 9 18:47:24 BST 2008

Hi Liam,

I think the default databases are in folders
with only root-write-rights.
Maybe it is better to change the consturction-path
in the database maintanance to a folder with normal rights
and copy the default list there.
It seems that the most default databases are linked
to binary files or something
and the files you can read with an editor
were not used and are maybe only ment for reading.

Does this help?

Best regards,
Holger