[esp-r] Disappearing constructions

Liam O'Brien obrien_liam at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:18:57 BST 2008

Hello all,

I am trying to add newly defined wall construction to the default constructions database.  My new one appears on the list at first, but when I save the database and return to it seconds later, it is gone.  Does anyone know how to prevent this?

I dug a little deeper a discovered that changing the file directly does not cause the database, as it appears in ESP-r, to update.
I am using the Linux version of ESP-r, v11.5.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Liam