[esp-r] Re: Disappearing constructions

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 10 05:23:50 BST 2008

An alternative approach. In the database management menu use the
option to copy the standard database into your model. Add the
new item(s) there and prove that they work.

The useing the opearting system copy the extended file from your
model dbx folder into the standard databases folder (you may
have to temporarily become the user who owns the standard esp-r
databases folder to do this).

-Jon Hand