[esp-r] Weather data time intervals

F. G. Azzaro azzarognu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:28:14 BST 2008

Dear ESP-r users

Is it possible to run a simulation with weather data which has time
intervals of 10 minutes?

Whilst weather parameters may not change that much every 10 minutes we
are interested to see how the building & its systems responds to small
changes.  We have recorded data  from a building in Dublin at 10
minute intervals can anyone tell us how we convert this to the esp-r
climate file?  e.g. is it possible to prepare as a csv or txt file
then simply import into esp-r climate module?  Any advice and guidance
would be great - many thanks.......

Regards,

Francesco