[esp-r] ESP Building Description

YG Yohanis yg.yohanis at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 12:32:04 BST 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I would be grateful if you could contact me if you can help with the following:

I am looking for a building (3 or more floors, typical UK construction) description file in ESP from which I can obtain building heating and cooling loads for 8760 hours for Northern Ireland weather conditions.  The file may or may not include hot water provision.

Kind regards

Yohanis

Professor Y G Yohanis BSc MSc PhD CEng FCIBSE FIMechE FEI
Professor of Building Services Engineering
School of the Built Environment
University of Ulster
Shore Road, Newtownabbey, BT37 0QB, Northern Ireland
Tel.: +442890368025
Fax  +442890368256
E-mail: yg.yohanis at ulster.ac.uk