[esp-r] libX11.so.4.10, libF77.so.1.1, libc.so.1.6

io io mailespr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:15:36 BST 2008

Hello,
I would like to see how the two tar.gz file (EKS & IIBDS) in the ESP-r
download-file page work. I have managed to tar extract them, but I do not
now how to proceed.

In both README file there is  written :

*The following shared libraries are required for run-time
linking:

        -lX11.4 => /usr/lib/X11/libX11.so.4.10
        -lF77.1 => /usr/lang/libF77.so.1.1
        -lc.1 => /usr/lib/libc.so.1.6

Define the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable for other
locations of these libraries.*

I did not manage to find these file, so I was wondering if it could be
possible to continue, or if there is another way to proceed...
Besides, I am new to linux, so, if there are some other suggestions, it
could be really useful to me...

Thank you very much for your help,
yours faithfully,
MP