[esp-r] Re: CEN standard 13791 + CEN 15251

paul strachan paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 09:38:55 GMT 2008

Dear Gunter,

With regard to the 13791 standard, the tests have been included in the
validation section of ESP-r - select "Standards" in the menu choice.

You can run the tests yourself to confirm all are within the Standard
tolerance.

The models are in the source code distribution ...
esp-r/validation/CEN/13791/

Regards
Paul

Dr P A Strachan                   email: paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
ESRU, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.          phone: +44 141 548 2041
University of Strathclyde                 fax: +44 141 552 5105
Glasgow G1 1XJ, UK                 http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk