[esp-r] Re: Fwd: CEN standard 13791 + CEN 15251

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 16:10:13 GMT 2008

Re: CEN 15251

This CEN standard is followed within the current implementation of the
building control law called Adaptive Human Comfort. The controller calculates
a running mean ambient temperature and uses it to calculate a comfort
operative temperature and hence controls heating/cooling.

Now whereas comfort conditions and mean temperature are calculated these are
not written out to results file. Previously this information has been written
out to a text file by hard wiring the source code but should probably be
included within results in the future.

Regards,
Aizaz