[esp-r] Ground source heat pump

Rodger Edwards rodger.edwards at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 15:17:05 GMT 2008

Dear All

I have a research student who is interested in modelling the performance of a
ground source heat pump within a range of building types. We have identified a
means of manipulating our current modelling package to simulate a ground source
heat pump in heating mode, but it is a bit clunky. Furthermore, we cannot
simulate cooling mode. As a result, we are considering a switch of simulation
package, and wondered if anybody in the esp-r community would be able to advise
us as to whether our requirement could be met by using this package instead.

Any advice gratefully received

Thanks

Rodger Edwards