[esp-r] basic airflow question

Liam O'Brien obrien_liam at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:25:52 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have three mutually connected zones.  I want each to exchange air with the other two at a rate of 0.1m^3/s.  In the operations section, if I send this amount of air from one zone to another, will ESP-r automatically assume that the reverse occurs to maintain constant pressure, or will it blow up the receiving zone like a balloon?

Also, when the dialog asks for the source zone for ventilation, it only allows one zone (as far as I can tell), whereas I want exchange with both adjacent zones.  Is there are way of having two source zones?

Advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Liam