[esp-r] Re: Rayinit

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 15:04:15 GMT 2008

Probably rayint.cal should be placed where the pre-compiled version of
Radiance lives (it normally goes under /usr/local).

The /opt/esru/bin/Radiance does not have to be used. Indeed
the newest version of the installer does not even create the Radiance
folder since most people will take the pre-compiled version of
Radiance and install it in the default location.

Some Linux versions have a different application called rview. This
conflicts with Radiance and you probably should move the Linux
rview to a different name to removed the name clash.

Regards, Jon Hand