[esp-r] Re: Rayinit

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Fri Jan 25 14:26:39 GMT 2008

Hi Per,

we have ESP-r / Radiance on cygwin, only. However, for cygwin the “can’t find” problems were gone when (a snippet from our in-house “readme”):

“Include following paths in the „RAYPATH“ environment variable (use the „standard“ Radiance package installed in /opt/radiance; for good measure, include the paths both in $home/.bash_profile and in /etc/bash.bashrc):

      RAYPATH= .:../lib:/opt/radiance/lib:/opt/radiance/bin

“