[esp-r] Re: Location of database files

Anton Driesse driessea at queensu.ca
Wed Nov 28 15:46:46 GMT 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your helpful comments.  It seems that each .cfg file contains the full path to the system databases, so presumably the 'default' would only be used when creating a new model from scratch.

What's the strategy to be used when you have multiple versions installed, as most developers will have at some point?

Anton