[esp-r] How to make this glass? (TMC)

Lewis Yook froshin at dasskorea.com
Wed Nov 28 00:50:29 GMT 2007

Dear Everyone.

I am trying to make a new multilayer construction in esp-r.

The attached picture shows the multilayer of the glass which I want to apply in my project.

The thing is that 'the sun block film' (red thin layer in the picture) absorbs 75% of solar heat (in average).

This heat, then, is emitted from the film surface to the adjacen zone.

It warms up the temperature of that zone.

Do you think I can simulate this case using a new TMC ?

Your teaching will be really appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Lewis Yook
Team Manager,
Integrated Simulation Team.
Design and Simulation for Sustainability (DASS) consultants Ltd.

139-743
31-dong(Business Incubator Center) 103-ho,
Seoul National University of Technology
174 Gongreung 2-dong Nowon-gu, Seoul, Korea
T. 82.2.913.2585 F. 82.2.949.2585
H. www.dasskorea.com