[esp-r] Re: release of ESP-r version 11.4

Lopez, Phylroy PLopez at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 23 15:47:04 GMT 2007

Ubuntu uses the "synaptic package manager" to install new software on your linux system. Using this tool you can search for a ubuntu package of subversion. It takes care of finding the most up to date version and installing it on your system, as well as installing any dependancies.

Refer to the ubuntu help docs on adding software.

Phylroy

-----Original Message-----
From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk on behalf of Per Haugaard
Sent: Fri 11/23/2007 7:53 AM
To: esp-r at strath.ac.uk
Subject: [esp-r] Re: release of ESP-r version 11.4

Dear users of ESP-r,

Its been several years since I last used and installed ESP-r. At that
time there were no need to install a Central Subversion repository. I
have installed Ubuntu 7.10 and there are according to
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html no Subversion for
this linux-based operating system. What subversion for which operating
system do I install to minimize risk for upcoming problems (we do not
need that) and do I thereafter use the Central Subversion repository to
download and instal ESP-r 11.4 or how do these programs work together?

Looking forward for your input and thanks in advance.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Per Haugaard

____________________________

Per Haugaard

M.Sc. Civil Engineering, Building & Energy.

Esbensen Consulting Engineers A/S
Sukkertoppen - Copenhagen
Carl Jacobsens Vej 25D
DK-2500 Valby, DENMARK