[esp-r] Re: release of ESP-r version 11.4

Per Haugaard p.haugaard at esbensen.dk
Fri Nov 23 12:53:35 GMT 2007

Dear users of ESP-r,

Its been several years since I last used and installed ESP-r. At that
time there were no need to install a Central Subversion repository. I
have installed Ubuntu 7.10 and there are according to
http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html no Subversion for
this linux-based operating system. What subversion for which operating
system do I install to minimize risk for upcoming problems (we do not
need that) and do I thereafter use the Central Subversion repository to
download and instal ESP-r 11.4 or how do these programs work together?

Looking forward for your input and thanks in advance.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Per Haugaard

____________________________

Per Haugaard

M.Sc. Civil Engineering, Building & Energy.

Esbensen Consulting Engineers A/S
Sukkertoppen - Copenhagen
Carl Jacobsens Vej 25D
DK-2500 Valby, DENMARK