[esp-r] Simulation result with BASESIMP

Étienne Pedneault-Dartois etienne.pedneault-dartois.1 at ulaval.ca
Fri Jul 27 20:23:18 BST 2007

Dear all,

I tried to use BASESIMP to model 3D ground conduction, but there was
a problem when I wanted to see the result in the Analysis module.  It
seemed that datas were not recorded in the .sim file after the
simulation. When I tried to export a timestep report to a text file,
under columns like "Resultant zone Temperature", instead of numbers,
there was the word "nan".

When I tried to plot a graph in the Analysis module, it doesn't work
either.

I use ESP-r on a Windows PC via Cygwin interface.

Does someone know how to fix it?

Regards

Etienne Pedneault-Dartois, student
Université Laval