[esp-r] actuator node inside surface

Leen Peeters Leen.Peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Tue Jul 31 09:29:46 BST 2007

Dear all,

I use ESP-R version 11.3. When I locate the actuator point of the zone
control at the inside face of a surface, my simulation (January 9th-
15th) works fine as long as the simulation time step is larger than 6
minutes. As soon as I go to smaller simulation time steps I get the
following message `BCL00: iteration limit exceeded` Followed with a
date and hour at which it occured (in this case 7.02 Year Day 362, not
even included in the simulation).
When locating the actuator point at a node within a surface (top layer
of floor) it is OK for a simulation timestep of 60 minutes. As soon as
I go to smaller simulation timesteps, I get the same BCL00 error.

What can I do to solve it?

Thanks,

Leen