[esp-r] Re: Proposed development of window shading models

Bart Lomanowski blomanow at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 19 14:45:02 GMT 2007

Thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate the interest this subject has
generated.

I've attached some ppt slides outlining in more detail our model capabilities,
the ESP-r development proposal in broad strokes, and some implementation issues
for discussion. What I am most interested in is the capabilities of other
ongoing developments (e.g., SHOCC) and the expected interactions of these
facilities with transparent constructions. Ideally I would like to retain
generality with respect to the window shading developments to ensure
functionality with other windows related projects. I hope a brief discussion
will be possible at the Developer's conference to shed some light on this.

Thanks,

Bart Lomanowski
University of Waterloo