[esp-r] Adaptive convection algorithm

giulio benincasa gialloneroverde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:12:04 GMT 2007

Hi,

My question concerns the corrected use of the option n ( mixed flow ) of the
adaptive convection algorithm

*I'm simulating the cavity of a double skin facade meccanically ventilated*
( supply air from adiacent room by crack to the bottom of the wall  -- air
warm exhaust by crack to the top of the "wall" external )

To simulare the system I use the CFD imposing as boundary conditions air
flow rate through crack ......

I don't model any way the plant excepted in room by ideal control

In this condition to use adaptive convection algorithm ( *option n mixed
flow* ) is it sufficient set up a heating/cooling control for the cavity
wuth a negligibile dummy heat/cool injection ?

thank you in advance

best regards Giulio