[esp-r] capability questions

Daniel Lieberman dlieberman at exponent.com
Thu Mar 1 22:40:27 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've been considering using esp-r for a mold growth analysis of an
office floor.  The goal is to monitor the temperature and humidity of
the various building finishes over the course of a couple of
(simulation) months.  I have a couple of questions that I was not able
to find answers for on the webpage or in the cookbook.

Is it straight forward to design open exterior windows into the building
model and prescribe a windy boundary conditions with a given relative
humidity?

Can the boundary conditions easily be prescribed to vary with time?

Can a pool of standing water be specified on the floor?

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel Lieberman, Ph.D.
Exponent Failure Analysis Associates