[esp-r] heating/cooling control in two different zones but in one model

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Tue Feb 20 15:43:53 GMT 2007

Dear all,

did anyone have experience with the zone controller "basic controller for heating/cooling" in two different zones but in one model?

My model consists of three zones: one zone has no control and in the other two zones I would like to fix the temperature and humidity (different values in both zones). The three zones are coupled with an air flow network.

If I used only for one zone a "basic controller for heating/cooling" and fix the temperature and humidity, the simulation runs. But when I control the second zone with a second "basic controller for heating/cooling" and fixed temperature/humidity, either,  the simulation fails with following text:

mzpst1: problem with flux assignments

Did anyone know the problem? What can I do?

Best regards

Monika