[esp-r] air flow with constant humidity

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Mon Feb 19 14:56:54 GMT 2007

Dear all,

I would like to control the humidity of an incoming air flow in a zone. My first approach is to control the humidity with the flow network. I took the air network component no 30 "constant volume flow rate component". But this componet allowes only an input of a constant volume flow. Does anyone know on which humidity the air flow is based?

The second approach will be with an additionally zone, which could be humidity controlled and an air flow from this zone to the main zone.  I hope that will work.

Had anyone done some work with an air flow with a constant humidity into a zone? How is the best practice?

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Monika