[esp-r] windows esp-r 11.2

datik at centrum.cz datik at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 30 12:58:39 GMT 2007

Hallo,

I try use
esp-r 11.2 windows native but I have problem with model geometry. Geometry edit
does not work – I change surface nodes in command window but it change only
four nodes and typically one new add (I check .geo file too). I don’t use English version of
Windows XP, so I try change regional settings (decimal point, comma) etc., GTK
languages but without change. I think that other esp-r functions are normal (nodes delete, add,..). Esp-r
in Cygwin works without problems.

Please,
does it geometry edit work in English windows version correctly?

Thank you.Michal