[esp-r] Re: Modeling of clothing textile... using esp-r?

J.L. Niu Bejlniu at polyu.edu.hk
Thu Jan 18 06:41:36 GMT 2007

Dear Denis,

You may refer to the following paper, which may provide some technical
details on combined simulation of human body thermal regulation and the
thermal environment.

Gao, N. P., Niu JL, and Zhang H. Coupling CFD and human body
thermoregulation model for the assessment of personalized
ventilation",  International Journal of HVAC&R Research, 12 (3): 497-518
JUL 2006

The work is done by iterative manual combination of CFD model and human
body model. We would be interested to work with any party to build up an
automated numerical model into esp-r.

Jianlei Niu