[esp-r] Re: can not be able to simulate with Esp-r version 11.2

Nicolas Aizier na at design-sim.com
Sat Dec 16 22:38:06 GMT 2006

Gulsu,

In order to avoid problem with model updating, make sure you've got only
the necessary file for your model, and to do so use the archive option
to archive only the necessary files used in your model.

Then, make sure all the binaries files are related to the esp-r
version,(and / or hardware) you're using, For instance, shading files
(*.shd) need to be updated with the version of ish used by the ESP-r
version 9. Also, all databases in general need to be compiled with the
version 9 of esp-r, especially climate data.

To transfer the databases between the two esp-r installation, you better
use the ASCII transfer and recompile the databases with the version 9.

Hope that helps,

Nicolas