[esp-r] can not be able to simulate with Esp-r version 11.2

Gulsu Ulukavak Harputlugil g.ulukavak.harputlugil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:03:49 GMT 2006

Hi All,
I am trying to simulate my old version (esp-r 9) models with newest Esp-r
11.2. Unfortunately I can not be able to run simulations. I updated all the
files of my model...I am using cygwin X11...Everything seems ok. There is no
error message at all...However when I click on simulation "nothing happens".
I expect the simulator window but it is not open, and there is no error
message. Did I do something wrong?

Anyone can help me? To solve this problem is very very urgent for me...
Thanks in advance...

Gulsu