[esp-r] looking for an example model with fuzzy logic controler

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Sep 4 18:07:43 BST 2006

We are currently reviewing the exemplar models in ESP-r and
in the course of the search we have found that the simple model
with fuzzy logic seems to have been corrupted.

As fuzzy logic controllers is somewhat of a specialized sport which
might not have been played within the ESP-r community
recently, we thought of checking with the community to
see if anyone might have a good working model.

And it might be that no one is interested in fuzzy logic controllers
anymore and it is a facility which might be pruned from a
future version of ESP-r.

Thoughts and comments and example models for all....

-ESRU