[esp-r] New lecturer post in Sustainable and Renewable Energy

Burek, Stas S.Burek at gcal.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 12:42:47 BST 2006

*** APOLOGIES (AS ALWAYS) FOR CROSS-POSTINGS ***

At Glasgow Caledonian University we want to appoint a new lecturer in
Energy. Attached is a draft of an advert for the post. I'm trying to
circulate this widely, so if you know anyone who might be interested,
please could you pass this on. We're equally happy to consider an
enthusiastic person who has recently completed a research degree, or
someone with more experience, either in industry or at a university. And
we're very happy to consider people from outside the UK (good English
is, of course, required)

The attachment doesn't have a salary range or a closing date on it, but
the post is due to be advertised on our website from next week (4
September), with a closing date later on in the month. You can link to
it via http://www.gcal.ac.uk/jobs/index.html.

Thanks

Stas

 <<energy lecturer advert sb amend 3.doc>>

Dr. Stas Burek
School of the Built and Natural Environment
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road
Glasgow G4 0BA
Scotland, UK