[myplace-announce] Re: Myplace now back up and running

learning-technologies learning-technologies at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 10:39:14 GMT 2014

Dear Colleagues and Students,

Please note that unfortunately Myplace is now experiencing intermittent problems.  We understand that this is not related to this morning's upgrade.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing and colleagues in Information Services are currently investigating this as a matter of urgency.

The University's status page will be kept up to date with the latest information on system availability:
http://status.strath.ac.uk/

Caroline Breslin

Education Enhancement

University of Strathclyde