[myplace-announce] Previous Years' Myplace Classes Unavailable on Tuesday 3 December 2013

learning-technologies learning-technologies at strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 29 13:12:07 GMT 2013

Dear Colleague,

Please note that archived classes from previous years on Myplace will be unavailable on Tuesday 3 December 2013 to allow essential maintenance to be carried out.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  Please note that this will NOT affect any of this academic year's classes listed under 2013/14, it is only classes listed under previous years that will be unavailable.  (I.e. those listed under tabs for 2012/13, 2011/12, 2010/11)

Note that this message has also been sent to the 'All-Students' mailing list.

Any queries about Myplace should be directed to the IT Helpdesk:

University of Strathclyde IT Helpdesk

helpdesk at strath.ac.uk<mailto:helpdesk at strath.ac.uk>

X4000

Library level 3

Monday - Friday 09:00 - 20:50

Saturday 09:00 - 16:50, Sunday 12:00 - 16:50

http://www.strath.ac.uk/ithelpdesk/

Best Wishes

Caroline Breslin
Caroline Breslin
Learning Technology Adviser (Engineering)
Education Enhancement
Room 2.61, McCance Building
Tel: 0141 548 3776
The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, Number SC015263

Message for University of Strathclyde Students

Previous Years' Myplace Classes Unavailable on Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dear Student,

[...]

University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, Number SC015263