[esp-r] Re: problem with starting version 13.3.8 in text/script mode

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Wed Mar 11 13:36:19 GMT 2020

Hi Andrew,
thank you very much.
This solution solves the problem.
Indeed, I was invoking the model from the cfg directory, but with the full path.
Thank you again.
Best regards
Gian Luca

Gian Luca Brunetti
Politecnico di Milano
DAStU- Department of Architecture and Urban Studies / Dipartimento di Architettura e Studi Urbani
piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, building 4
20133 Milano
tel. (+39) 02 2399 5750
cell. (+39) 335 8040808